Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well my centers are staight, my boards are cleaned, my tables are washed, and my books are opened...but am i really ready for the first dy back after Christmas Vacation? Who knows...all i realy know is that in about 11 hours all my babies will walk down he hall ready to begin a new semester and i will waiting to show them new things as soon as they walk in my room. Lets see this week we will work on RULES...we all need a crash course in them after a long vacation. We will also begin working on blends and diagraphs...needing a new way to teach them. It is hard sometimes because of the mundaine of it all. Understanding that no matter how many times i have taught a certain thing...i have only taught it to these sweetie pies one time and they need it like it was the first time i have ever done it. You know now that i have taught a few years...i have begun to understand that it is not what i learned in college that makes me a teacher it is what i do with the "everydays" that make me a teacher. I am ready to see the K-girls tomorrow ( I HAVE FIVE GIRLS THAT START WITH K) walk in with their new Chirstsmas clothes on... I am ready to hear J tell me about his new baby brother, and C tell me about all his new electronic toys he has, and get a hug from two little kboys...they are like bloodbrothers. A is going to wear me out but i know he needs love and hugs more than any of the others...Father just make my arms hold him in the ways he need to be held even if...i am tired and don't want to keep holding on to him. I have the chance tomorrow to reach at least 20 lives and make a difference. Praying for a positive and joyous heart beat tomorrow. Thanks for hearing this teacher....mheinze

No comments:

Post a Comment