Monday, January 4, 2010

Hearts and Hellos


Well today we went back to school...after the Chirstmas Holiday. Always hard to go back but today was prefectly perfect...no i don't mean that nothing went wrong...what i mean that inspite of things that may have not going according to my "Lesson Plans" things were just fine and actually pretty SWEET! Let me start by telling you the things that all Teachers cringe over...1. frist day back from a Christmas Holiday. 2. Snowing outside while you try to entertain students in the room. 3. Lice...yes Lice ...but after the entire class went through the nurses office including me and five students gone we managed to make it just fine. Although i did feel a little more ichy the rest of the day. Hahahahha you know the feeling don't, you are probably iching right now as you read. Back to why my day was so sweet. A sweetie pie named from my favorite book of the Bible made this picture you see. It was full of "Hearts". I asked "R"why she drew so many hearts and she simply replyed "i drew a heart for everytime i missed you while we were at home"...Needless to say we hugged and I OOOOed and AHHHed over the beautiful artwork for a while. Funny how the five year old mind and Heart work sometimes. Sweet Hearts and Hello's were shared by all today as we stared this new semester off the right way. Happy reading!
mheinze

No comments:

Post a Comment