Sunday, January 10, 2010







Well my babies have been hard at work this last week. They had a lot on their minds so we put pen to paper and got it all out for the world to see. My kids are such great writers this year. They are so imainative and creative in their writings. C loves to write about lizards and dragons. I am glad because i only have to read about them and not actually see them. Another writes about anything pink. But the first picture inparticular hit me hard. This student hasn't made much progress and hasnt really given me anythin in the past. So needless to say i was surprise when he showed me his writing this particular day!!! I don't konw if you can read what he wrote...but he said " Mrs. Heinze is the best teacher, I love her" This made every frustrated i had with this baby over the last 5 months well worth it. I saw that he not only appreciated me but that he was actually sounding out words. I feel like i can no make it the last 5 months of school! I love moments like this. They make all the hard minutes ok! Happy reading.
MHeinze

No comments:

Post a Comment